Sunday, October 1, 2023

Landscaping

Waxhaw, NC  2023

 I'm not sure where the month of September went.  I realized I hadn't posted anything during that time, for one reason or another.  As hard as I tried, I never really enjoyed taking pictures with my iPhone, even though it does take great images.  It's very useful as a camera of convenience since you always have it with you.  Missing the feel and and enjoyment of a traditional DLSR, I finally made the switch to  new mirrorless Nikon Z5 to replace my old Nikon D90, which served me well.  I'm still learning how to use the  Z5, but I thought I'd post some first images.  These are JPEGS, pretty much straight from the camera with little post processing.  

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ed, I moved on from my much loved D-90 with a Sony A6000 mirrorless camera. Much easier to tote around. Hope you enjoy your Z5 and continue to shoot pictures and post them regularly. Your posts have been missed. My D-90 now has a long lens for photographing birds.

    ReplyDelete